IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ
BEWARE OF MASKS, DRILLS & MMA!!!
Budget nail bars have been springing up all over the place in recent years, with the popularity of nail art and affordable manicures hard to resist. But at the same time, horror stories of nasty fungal infections and worse are still doing the rounds. What are the things you need to look for if you’re considering a nail revamp but don’t want to pay the price later? First and foremost it is utterly important for all consumers receiving nail services to understand that these services are supposed to be relaxing and pleasurable, NOT painful.
NAIL BAR CHECK LIST
- IS THE QUALITY OF YOUR SALON POOR?
- USING PROTECTIVE MASKS?
- USING MMA? (Unsafe Acrylic)
- USING ELECTRIC DRILL FILES?
- UNLABELLED BOTTLES?
ARE YOU SCARED YET?… YOU SHOULD BE!
- If the technician hurts you – LEAVE
- If the salon is dirty – LEAVE
- If the technician is using DIRTY, USED implements on you – LEAVE
- If the technician is using chemicals in unmarked containers – LEAVE
- If the technician can not/will not show you the ORIGINAL branded product containers or answer your questions about the products used – LEAVE
- If the technician can not/will not answer your questions about their sanitation procedures – LEAVE
- If you are getting any type of enhancement service and the technician is slopping product all over, getting it on your skin – LEAVE
- If the technician attempts to PRY or RIP off your current enhancements – LEAVE — LEAVE RIGHT NOW — LEAVE IMMEDIATELY
REASONS TO SAY NO TO MMA AND DRILLS
It may damage a developing foetus Exposure can irritate the eyes, skin, nose and throat.
Exposure could damage the nervous system. Symptoms may include pins & needles, numbness, weakness and changes in the ability to remember and concentrate.
MMA can SEVERELY damage the nail plate.
Severe side effects may include abnormal liver or kidney functions, nervous system and reproductive problems.
REMEMBER YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY COMES FIRST…… THERE IS A REASON THEY ARE CHEAP!!!!